Beverley High School expects all its pupils to look smart and to adhere to its code of dress. We rely on parents to support us in ensuring that girls are appropriately dressed for school. Please ensure all clothing is clearly marked with the pupil’s name.
At Beverley High School all students are required to look smart and adhere to the uniform. We rely on parents to support the school in ensuring that pupils are appropriately dressed. Please ensure all items of your child’s clothing are clearly marked with the correct name.
The uniform for years 7-11 consists of the items below. We cannot accept any variations on this uniform.
|Item||Where to purchase|
Navy sweatshirt bearing the school logo
White polo shirt bearing the school logo
Regulation navy school skirt or regulation navy trousers
School skirts should be worn no more than 3 inches above the knee. Rolling up the waist is inappropriate and could cause damage to the zip. An alternative school skirt can be purchased from M&S, style number T76/0137
- Shoes/trainers — flat plain black in leather or PVC (for health and safety reasons) - no logo/markings
- Socks — plain white, navy or black (ankle or knee length ) or Tights — plain navy or black (opaque or sheer)
- Coat — appropriate for school and weather conditions, no hoodies.
- *Regulation polo shirt bearing the school logo PE Uniform - Trutex Digital Brochure
- Plain navy or plain black shorts (suitable for gym & dance)
- Sports trainers with non marking soles (no canvas shoes or pumps)
PE Kit—Optional/Highly Recommended:
- *Regulation navy skort or *regulation navy leggings or *regulation pro-track pants
- Hockey/football boots with plastic studs
- Pale blue hockey socks
- Shin pads
- Regulation outdoor mid layer top
- Gum shield
*Regulation PE kit must be bought online from www.trutexdirect.com
The LEA code for our school is LEA00951SC
**Students who have the old-style light blue PE kit may wear it up to July 2021.
Students may also wear……
- 1 pair of stud earrings or small hoops
- 1 ring
- 1 watch
Students must not wear…..
- Boots (including ankle boots and shoes/ boots that cover the ankle) or canvas shoes
- Hoodies of any kind
- Flamboyant hair accessories
- Leggings, over the knee socks or socks over the top of tights
- Extremes of fashion and hairstyle including unnatural hair colours
- Make up—subtle concealer may be accepted
- Fake tan that does not look natural
- Coloured nail varnish (including nude colours) - nails must be short in length for health and safety reasons
- Any form of facial or oral piercing e.g. nose studs, tongue studs
Valuable jewellery should not be worn to school and all jewellery should be removed for PE.
Inappropriate items will be placed in an envelope and will be available for collection at the end of the school day.
Pupils who choose not to comply will be issued with an appropriate sanction.